Monday, April 6, 2009

Your Fucking Pizza Sucks.

Its 12:00pm. Time for Lunch. I get up and go down to the bowels of hell, the tunnels under Downtown Houston. Here there are all sorts of shops and places to eat. I am in the mood for pizza. So i go to this Pastabilitys joint. They sell pizza by the slice. Perfect. I get there and they have 2 pizzas made up for slicing. One Cheese and One Cheese and FUCKING BROCCOLI. What the fuck where they thinking. I didnt want pizza and a salad. I espically didnt want pizza with burnt, crispy ass Broccoli on it. Who the fuck puts Broccoli on pizza? The last thing that I expected was to see that shit. Look there are alot of fucking things that I can tolerate in this world but broccoli on pizza ain't one of em. So im standing in line and I get to order and low and behold all the cheese pizza is gone. Whys That? Becauase no body wants that other shit, its fucking broccoli. So I ask the mexican making pizza what do you have coming out of the oven, and to my shock hes got another fucking pizza with broccoli on its way out. So its either take the cold shit out or wait on the hot shit coming out. My reply was Your pizza fucking sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment