Monday, April 6, 2009

Shell Houston Open Still Full of Pricks

I had a chance to attend the Shell Houston Open this week, twice. I was fortunate to have great seats on the 17th hole Bayou Vista hospitality tent. Great Food, Great Drinks and Great Golf. However you can't have that much fun without a Prick showing up. Ok Im going to go into my rant about pricks. Now normally I would reserve the word Prick for a man but in this instance i will let loose the prick word on women as well.

Picture it a nice and cool breezy day to sit down and enjoy a meal and some drinks with my wife as we watch PGA pros approach the green on 17. Sounds great until MR. or MRS. Prick show up.
I will setup each scenario for you and then rip the prick apart. Hopefully those pricks will read this and realize that I am talking about them.

Prick 1 - My wife and I come back in from watching Fred Couples finish up on 10. There are a few more people in the tent now and my wife had gone to the restroom and left me with the responsibility of finding a table. So i walk over to the only table available, which is completly empty, except for the empty cocktail glasses and the trash all over the table. I am about to order a drink when Mr. Prick Shows up. About 6'3 black hair slicked back like Gordon Geko and reaking of liquor. He looks down at me and I am sitting so I look up at him. Hes standing there with more food and drinks. And i ask him if this table was taken. He said yes they got up to go walk aroud the course about 20 30 mins ago. So i told him well then this table isnt yours. Becuase you got up and walked about 30 mins ago and your SOL. So he set his drinks down on my table and proceeds to motion is friends over. I was like hey guy you left. Your table is gone now. they all sit down at the table not leaving any room for my wife. So my parting words were you fucking asshole bitch faggot mother fucker.

Pricks #2
Some fucking young twenty something rich bitches that were complaining about the food. 2 words FUCK YOU rich bitches.

Prick #3

Douche bag on the top of 17 clubhouse drinking scotch and being loud with his other fat ass friend. Making up stories about drinking 30 year old scotch and being loud durnig the game. Fat Ass piece of shit.

Prick #4

2 Douchbags that had sweaters tied around there necks. 80's are over douche dont bring it back.

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment