Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Earth You Wonderful Bastard

So tomorrow being "Earth Day" another day that has been set aside for no good reason whatsoever. I really find myself having to keep from throwing up in my mouth when we set aside a fucking day for the Earth. Face it this fucking planet has been here longer than any of us and will be here way after any of us. Its OK let it go already. We have fucked up this place from the beginning and no matter what we do we will continue to fuck this place up. There are too many people that don't give a shit "ME'. I know in my heart that if you combine all the garbage in the world it wouldn't come close to the shit that comes out of democrats. this is why on Earth Day I will be littering and putting as much carbon into the atmosphere as possible. So as i crack open a beer and pour it in a styrofoam cup here is to you earth You wonderful Bastard.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment